Alpha-Arbutin White Mask
Conditioning DHC Alpha-Arbutin White Mask fights dullness and discoloration from aging and sun exposure. This innovative sheet mask unites scientifically advanced brightener, alpha-arbutin, with mulberry, serine and peony to deliver a continuous dose of this hydrating and radiance-enhancing formula.
- Contains 43% more serum than before
- Formulated with moisture-binding sodium hyaluronate
- Mask features fold-over flaps that allow you to also treat your eye area
water/aqua/eau, butylene glycol, glycerin, pentylene glycol, sodium PCA, phenoxyethanol, alpha-arbutin, citric acid, magnesium ascorbyl phosphate, sodium citrate, 1-methylhydrantoin-2-imide, allantoin, dipotassium glycyrrhizate, serine, sodium polygamma-glutamate, sodium hyaluronate, morus alba root extract, hydrogenated lecithin, placental protein, acetyl tyrosine, PEG-60 hydrogenated castor oil, tocopheryl acetate, paeonia suffruticosa root extract, pueraria lobata root extract
How To Use
1. Cleanse thoroughly before applying.
2. Hold tab with a slit in your left hand and the other tab in your right hand.
3. Pull tab to open sheet and place on your face.
4. Leave on for 20 minutes, then remove, pressing remaining fluid onto skin.
5. Follow with your regular DHC skincare regimen.